Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Start of The Season

Tomorrow I will post pictures, and on Monday... or maybe Tuesday I will get Lydia's 11 (yes ELEVEN) month stats up. But for now I will relish in the fact that I just finished a delicious thanksgiving dinner with my wonderful family. By the way I made this corn dish and got some pretty hefty compliments on it. It made me feel good :)

I love the holiday season but it is so crazy that it is here already! Time is just flying by and it is strange to reflect on our lives a year ago. We were finishing school, installing a car seat, and anticipating the arrival of our baby girl. Now she is so big and full of joy, and it is awesome to experience life everyday with her.

I hope you have some exciting plans for Thanksgiving and that this time of year will help you to remember all the thngs you have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment