Sunday, November 25, 2012

Seven Snapshots - Thanksgiving!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Despite a stomach bug that has been tearing through around here we were able to have a good one ourselves. We had 4 different Thanksgiving celebrations on 3 different days. The food was delicious and the company was even better! I am still recovering a little bit (mostly I am really tired and have a horrible headache...) but I am so thankful for a fun-filled 5 day weekend.

Here are some photos that we took on Tuesday and then on Thursday. It is crazy to think that I only have 3 more of these posts left before Lydia Grace turns one.




 Leaves! And a cute belly!!

 She is so serious sometimes...

 Why do kids love to climb up the slide?

 Silly face.

 Lydia's First Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment