Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY Birthday TuTu

Yesterday during Lydia's afternoon nap I did some rare crafting. I am not a crafty person, but in order to save money on her first birthday party, and to add some personal touches, I have decided to make a few things for her big day. Using Pinterest, of course, I gathered a few ideas, and I decided to start with the one that seemed like the most fun - an adorable tutu! Here is how it turned out:



I have to say I am pretty proud of it, and I decided a matching hairbow was a must :)

To get to the tutorials I used, follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the icon on the right of the blog, or follow these links, for the tutu and for the hairbow.

Have you done any easy crafts lately? Like I said, this normally isn't my thing (as much as I wish it was) but I really enjoyed making something cute for Lydia, and the sense of accomplishment was nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment