Sunday, November 18, 2012

7 Snapshots Sunday

Happy Sunday! We have had a rough day over here... sleep has been eluding us all and Lydia puked when we were on the way to a family get together tonight. But the girl is snoozing now and I am just praying she gets all the way better soon.

Although the weekend has been exhausting, we had a really good week! Lydia is so much fun lately, and is getting big way too quickly. I hope you enjoy watching her grow as much as I do.

 This angle isn't the most flattering... but you can see all her teeth!

 Lydia as kisses for everyone (and everything) lately.

 I have so few pictures with both of us... something I need to change.

 Baby girl always has her tongue out - and she loves to blow spit bubbles, which is kinda gross.

 Play date! Our best friends' kids came over Friday and we had so much fun.

 There were so many adorable moments, including this sweet kiss.

And this is from today! Looking at it now I can tell Lydia was sick. We are cheering hard for our Steelers today because we have a big game against the Ravens.

I hope that your weekend was great and that you are gearing up for Thanksgiving. I only have 2 days of work this week... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment