Tuesday, November 6, 2012

7 Snapshots... Tuesday

Happy Election Day! Hopefully you got a chance to vote today, and hopefully we will know by tomorrow morning who our next president is. Lydia sat with me while I voted today, and she even got her own little sticker that she promptly put in her mouth...

So, our weekend was pretty nuts. While most people got an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night we got almost none. Our poor baby had a stomach virus and she was up for 3 1/2 hours getting sick in the middle of the night. Having a puking baby is so pitiful, and so not fun. Sunday was a day full of nursing and napping, and even though it wasn't a great situation I must say that I loved having the excuse to really "baby" my baby girl. It is crazy how already all she wanted was me when she was sick, and how that feeling never really goes away (I still want my mom when I'm sick!).

Here are some shots of her when she is feeling very well, and eating bananas!

 Lydia is most expressive when she is eating. She screams, flaps her arms and legs, and makes faces.


 Silly girl.

 
Lately she is fascinated by Jasmine... luckily Jasmine just runs away when Lydia approaches.

After the craziness of the weekend our little family took a road trip. On Monday I was off work for Fall break, so we all went up to Columbus for David's swearing in ceremony. He is officially a lawyer now! It was a great occasion to celebrate.


 The ceremony was in a beautiful theatre, and Lydia enjoyed the fancy chairs.


Daddy holding his girl at the reception. She was such a trooper for the whole trip.

Now normal life is resuming. Lydia is feeling better, I go back to work tomorrow, and hopefully we will be hearing back about David's interview this week. I will be sure to keep you posted!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to David! And Lydia is a doll... How does she keep getting cuter???? Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete