Sunday, September 9, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday!

Yay! It is actually Sunday this time. However, the title is still misleading because I don't have 7 pictures for you... only 4. This time I blame it on chasing our girl around because as of two days ago...

She is crawling!! It is awesome to see her do it and she is so much happier now that she can move on her own. David and I keep talking about how ridiculously proud we are. I love being a mom!

Now for the photos.

 Daddy encouraged this behavior... so he got to clean it up.


 On Saturday we had a great time participating in the national Buddy Walk in Cincinnati. We walked alongside our cousin George who has down syndrome and took advantage of a beautiful day. Since Lydia has been struggling with separation anxiety lately I used the Ergo and she did wonderfully.

 And, just as a treat, here is some cute babble as well - with a whipped cream container hat of course.

1 comment: