Tuesday, September 4, 2012

7 snapshots

Another week of no picture taking! What is happening? I could list a few things, but I won't. Instead I will be thankful that this week my dad shared his vacation pictures with us and they are so good! So I will share them with you.

 Generations pictures always make me happy!

 Lydia chowing down at the Hibachi grill. She didn't like the fire, but she loved the cucumbers.




 Fun with Aunt Jen!

 I think this is my favorite picture of her and I thus far. She looks so big.

On vacation Lydia really started wanting to move. Now she is moving constantly and I think she might be getting close to walking. It is crazy how much changes in a couple weeks.

I hope you had a nice long weekend and are ready for the week! I don't feel too ready sitting in my robe with wet hair drinking my coffee... but maybe once I get into lecturing on factoring it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment