Tuesday, September 25, 2012

7 snapshots

Yup.. it is Tuesday. BUT, this weekend I am not late because I have been to busy, but because I wanted to wait until after Monday so that I could show you pictures of the cutest thing ever...
Baby open gym!

For the past couple Mondays Lydia has been joining her cousin Lincoln at the gym where Aunt Katie works. We hope that we can keep it up because it is so much fun! (Unfortunately it interferes with Lydia's nap... so we will see.)

 This week she went with Daddy and Gigi... so this whole infant in the balls thing wasn't my idea ;)

 This whole sequence is pretty exciting. She is starting to climb by herself!


What a big girl! She is definitely a mover lately and it is so, so, so much fun. I absolutely love this stage of babyhood. I am proud of my little Lydia Grace each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment