Friday, July 13, 2012

This Week

I don't know where this week went! Lydia and I were uncharacteristically busy - maybe it is because David is studying (almost) 24/7 these days since the bar is in 10 days, so she and I try to do things to make sure the days don't become too monotonous.

On Tuesday I spent the day "working" I guess. I updated my CV and applied for 3 jobs which I am pretty excited about. I also worked a lot on my Zumba (aka dance aerobics) class, and in the evening I taught it for the first time and it went well!

Wednesday Lydia and I spent the day with Uncle Josh and my Aunt Judy. I have fabric that I want to make bumper pads and a crib skirt out of and since my Aunt Judy is a sewing master we went to her house to get started. We didn't get very far because Lydia was a little bit needy, but that is okay. There is always next week. Once I get them finished I will show you pictures of course.

On Thursday we went to the zoo! It was so much fun and Lydia was wonderful as usual. We went with my mom and Josh and we all had a great time. It was a beautiful day, and even though it was pretty crowded we got to see all kinds of animals. I don't think I will ever get too old for the zoo.

Today we went to Josh's last baseball game of the season and hung out with Jen since she came into town for the weekend. Lydia's teeth have really been bothering her all day- I wish they would go ahead and break through already- so we gave her some Tylenol before bed tonight and I have my fingers crossed that she will sleep well.

Anyway, just thought I would update you on what we were up to this week. It was an exciting one for sure and Lydia and I really had a great time together. I love that she is at an age now where doing things outside of the house is fun and not too stressful :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment