Thursday, July 19, 2012

Job interview

Today I had an interview and it went really well! I decided a few weeks back that I would go ahead and apply for a few teaching opportunities while David finishes up the bar and then looks for a job himself.

I really love staying at home but I think that right now while David is still in an "in between" time in his career it is best that I help to support our family a bit. This is one of the main reasons i went back to school- we knew that taking the bar and finding a good job probably wouldn't happen quickly. Also, with so many grandparents around I can easily work part time and know that our girl is in wonderful, loving hands.

I will find out Tuesday if I got it or not, so just pray that whatever is supposed to happen will happen. And if I get it I will be sure to give you some details!

No comments:

Post a Comment