Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just a few random things this morning...

Thanks go gDiapers and (generous family and friends during our baby showers) I had to go out for the first time yesterday and buy diapers and wipes for Lydia. We use a disposable every night because I really don't want to have to wake her up to change her diaper. Pampers swaddlers have proven to be the best for keeping her dry all night long - like for 12 hours - but when I went to buy them myself yesterday I realized how expensive they are in comparison to other brands! I hesitantly checked out with a pack of Target diapers, and last night they worked just as well. Lydia woke up with a full diaper as always, but no leaks and no rash or anything. It is good to know that the cheap ones work just as well for us.

After our target trip and dinner last night David and I decided to go for a walk (since it was only 85 degrees). We thought we would try to put Lydia in the stroller because she really is getting so much heavier lately and she sat in the jogging stroller for a full 30 minutes! She loved it and it made me so, so happy. I hope that at least she and I can start to make an evening walk our routine and that the stroller will continue to grow on her.

Happy Tuesday! I hope it is a good one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment