Sunday, July 15, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday

As you heard we had a pretty busy week, so I have some fun pictures from the zoo! We have been taking lots of videos of Lydia lately because she is giggling and babbling so much, however blogger won't let me upload them for some reason. Hopefully I can get that figured out soon so that you can see our girl in action. She is so big all of the sudden!

 I love how she has so many different facial expressions lately.

 After about 10 tries I got a decent picture of her and I together! I have so few pictures with her :(

 Watching the giraffe with Nana.
 Riding the train for the very first time.
 She loved it... and loves looking at Uncle Josh.
We rode the carousel also, and I can't put into words how much Josh cracks me up in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment