Sunday, July 8, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday

Happy hot, hot Sunday. I love summer, but seriously I am over this heat lately! Anyway, I know I bombarded you with pictures on Thursday, but here are more.
 
Soon I will post about our babyled weaning (BLW) experience, but on Thursday I made a big batch of roasted veggies for Lydia to try and eat for dinner. She has been doing so great and she loves real food.

 On Saturday morning before David put in another full 8 hour day of studying we all went to Findlay Market - a huge, old famous market in Cincinnati. It was hot, but awesome.

 And as usual, Lydia did great in her stroller and got lots of glances from admirers.

 This outfit is from Lydia's great aunt Becky - from PARIS! I can't get over how cute it is.

 And she shoes... oh my goodness. Thank you Aunt Becky!



Tonight we had another awesome dinner together. One of the things I love most about BLW thus far is that David and I can eat while Lydia eats rather than focusing on feeding her. Of course most of the time we focus on her anyway... commenting on how cute an amazing she is!

I hope you have a great start to your week. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment