Sunday, June 3, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday - For You, Pop Pop

My heart is heavy today. Actually, it has been heavy all week. This week has been really hard and sad, so the motivation and pull out my camera and catch present moments has been low. I have been doing a lot of thinking, a lot of praying, and a lot of remembering. I lost my grandpa today (better known as Pop Pop), so I decided to dedicate this week of photos to him and the memories that I will always keep of him.

At my Aunt Lois' wedding. I remember drinking lots of Shirley Temples.
 
On my first (and only) cruise. Grandma and Pop Pop loved taking cruises together.

 All of my Dad's side of the family together celebrating my graduation from high school and Grandma and Pop Pop's 50th wedding anniversary.



 At our wedding.


The couple that stole the show. They had been married 56 years. Amazing!


1 comment: