Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Change is Comin'

Hello readers!

So today I purchased a domain name: www.balancingthebeautiful.com. If you go to this website or to the old davidandashleyharrison.blogspot.com it will take you to the same place. Also, as you may have noticed I changed the title of the blog!

After a week of thinking and praying and daydreaming I think I would like to take blogging a little more seriously. I really like writing, and I have been encouraged from all over the place lately that you out there like reading. So if I am going to do it anyway, I figured I should do it right.

I have been wanting to change the name of the blog for a while but I could never come up with something appropriate. I will explain the new title in a separate post soon, but once I thought of this title I knew I was ready to start... at least slowly.

I hope to change the look of the blog soon, as well as add some pages and give it some more organization. I have been writing for almost a year and a half now, so I am excited and nervous for the change!

I just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't be thrown off, and also to tell you that even though I am changing things up I will still be writing about the same stuff and in the same way. If I attract some more attention and can make a little money eventually, then that is great! And if not, that is fine too. But for now I definitely have a better title and my own domain name which is fun.

I hope you stay along for the journey with me.

~ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment