Sunday, June 10, 2012

Seven(teen) Snapshots Sunday

I have been taking so many pictures again lately! In fact, I am not sure if I can narrow these down and only pick seven for you this week... so I may cheat and share more. But you won't mind, right? I really feel like summer has kicked in gear around here. We have all gotten into some kind of schedule, the days are warm, and we are doing fun things like going to the park and pool! I truly love my days - I hope to write about what they look like (in general) sometime very soon. For now here are a few snapshots that may give you kind of an idea.

 She gets a bottle of pumped milk every night before bed and she is holding it now!

 Chillin' in her crib.

 Oh that smile... and those rolls! I remember at 2 months laughing at the idea that I would ever have a chubby baby, and now she has dimples and rolls everywhere.

 Every morning Lydia plays in her room with her blocks (which were mine when I was little).

 Helping mommy put on her makeup.

 Happy Birthday David!!
 Just sucking on some pizza crust. I love giving her little things to try!

 First day at the pool. Goodness, I love her.

 Hanging out at the park.
 This picture was just too perfect to not post.
 
 Baby sunglasses are always funny.

 Another day at the park - this time with Uncle Josh.
 First time in a swing and she was pensive and calm.

 Much of Lydia's day is spent like this: sitting on the floor with baby toys all around.
 Dead on her Daddy in this picture.
 The tennis ball picture! As my brother, sister and I were growing up my parents got a picture of each of us around 6 months holding a tennis ball just like this one. A great tradition that I would like to keep up.

Hopefully that wasn't too overwhelming. I have been in a funk lately, which you can read about here. But I really am starting to feel better - more like myself. I want to tell you lots of things and share what else has been happening around here, so tune in this week for some more posts. 

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment