Monday, March 19, 2012

Seven Snapshots "Sunday"

I don't even know why I try to do this on Sunday anymore... but for alliteration's sake I guess I will keep the name and just try harder :)

Most of these pictures weren't necessarily taken this past week, and most of them weren't taken by me. Apparently when I have a break from school I just kind of stop doing anything - including taking pictures of Lydia. So here are the snapshots brought to you by my friends Melissa, Crystal and Katie!



 She looks just like her Daddy here!!


 This sums up Lydia's spring break at her Nana and Papa's house :)

 I love mornings.

Toes!

For good measure I am throwing in one of my favorite photos of all time. Here is one side of our bit family: David's dad's side, I guess, with the Harrison/Oster/Kaiser families. So many cute babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment