Monday, March 26, 2012

Can I brag for a minute?

I might have the best husband in the world. Today after a long day of classes, driving back and forth from campus, etc. I went back out to Starbucks at 5:00 to start on a hard homework assignment due on Friday. Usually I go on Wednesday evenings, but we are trying to implement a more strict bedtime routine for Lydia so I decided that this week I would meet with people today from 5-6:30. Normally Monday is our one day of the week to get home early-ish, cook together and have a more relaxing evening... bummer.

But when I got home around 7 I walked into this. And my heart melted. David had cooked us pan-fried chicken, rice and corn all while entertaining our little one. It was an amazing dinner and a great surprise! I really am one lucky girl. Lydia and I both.

1 comment: