Sunday, March 25, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday: Special Edition

This week I neglected my camera for some reason. It was a little rough jumping right back into things after a wonderful spring break, so I will blame it on that. So, I thought that it might be fun to dedicate this seven snapshots day to comparing baby pictures of Lydia, David and me!
I am constantly hearing two things from people.
1) "She looks just like David!"
2) "She looks exactly like Josh!" (my little brother)

I personally think that she is quite a mix between David and I, and I love that she still has deep blue eyes like my sister's. I guess you can be the judge today.

As a reminder, here is our cute girl.

 Me, around 6 months.

 David, around 1 month.

 Miss Lydia Grace.

 Me, about 8 months.

David, about 8 months.

Sleeping beauty.

So what do you think? Who does she look like? Which features of mine did she inherit, and which of David's? I love that babies are such a mix of their mommies and daddies. It really is a beautiful and amazing thing!

1 comment:

  1. She looks quite like daddy in that last diaper picture... BUT- you're right! She does look a lot like you did as a baby!!! She's beautiful and you all were cute kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete