Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Inconsistent

Hello there... I am just popping in to say hello on my phone. The iPhone has kind of ruined my blog for a lot of reasons, but one is that since I can access my email and other important things from my phone I never have to pull out my actual computer. Therefore I rarely have it out to actually type a post!

My writing has been inconsistent as I am sure you can tell. I was doing so well over spring break!! Then my sleepy, sick baby hit the grumpy, sick phase and life had been crazy since then. Everyone is feeling better but our lives are just crazy. David is working 60+ hours a week and we had to get all of the house stuff squared away last week. My semester is making its last up hill climb of the semester and Lydia has been so much fun but also so much work lately.

I mainly wanted to say we are still here! Doing good, but definitely looking forward to a month from now when tax season and the semester will be over and we will be moving into our new house! Between then and now I hope to update you on Lydia, do one last post partum update on me and share some cute Easter pictures :) So thanks for being understanding and continuing to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment