Sunday, March 10, 2013

5 Things I Did Over Spring Break

I had a pretty good spring break! It was different than expected for a few reasons, but all in all it was a week of much needed rest. I had to work Tuesday and Thursday morning still (the 2 colleges I teach at have different spring breaks..) but I was off of work Monday, Wednesday and Friday and had very short days otherwise. Here are a few things that we did!

5. Played in the snow

Kentucky weather is pretty crazy in March, and most of my college spring breaks have involved snow. But none of them before this one involved this cute girl and snow.






4. Finished Best Body Bootcamp and shared the effects that it had on my body.

3. Learned how to curl my hair with no heat!! I did it again last night and it definitely curls up a lot tighter over night - so I will continue to experiment and perfect this method. I am really excited about this...




2. Took care of my sweet, sick baby girl. Obviously I am sad that she was so sick, but it was a good experience in its own way.

1. And last but definitely not least... we bought a house!!! We finished negotiation and signed all the papers, and the inspection will be on Friday. Assuming all goes well we will be closing on April 26th. I am beyond excited and as the time comes closer I will be sure to tell you more about the details of the house!

Now back to the swing of things... but I have less than 2 months left of working before taking the summer off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment