Friday, March 8, 2013

Best Body Bootcamp: Results

Happy Friday! I wanted to check in over here and tell you guys about the awesome results I got from Tina Reale's Best Body Bootcamp - Round 4. I would encourage any of you out there who think you would enjoy it to sign up for Round 5!

I plan on doing this Best Body Bootcamp every winter because it really gave me the motivation I needed while the weather was awful, and provided me with convenient yet effective at home workouts. Another thing that I loved about the program was that each week Tina challenged us to make 2 goals, and they didn't necessarily have to be fitness or health related. Because of this challenge I am now drinking more water, eating a fruit and veggie each day, regularly walking my beautiful dog and reading 2 books to Lydia each day. It is amazing how all it takes to develop some new habits (at least for me) is someone telling me I should.

All of these reasons are enough for me to highly recommend the program - but the added bonus is the amazing results that I saw in my body! I didn't do the fitness test at the beginning (I have no idea why... I guess I was lazy!), but I did take some body measurements. As the program progressed I definitely noticed some of my mommy belly going away and that my arms were getting stronger. When I took my after measurements today I had to do a couple double takes, and then re-measure.

As I suspected by hips and thighs stayed the same... I have a small bottom half no matter what I do. My bicep grew by 1/2 and inch, which is awesome, and my waist at its narrowest shrunk by 1/2 an inch. But I was so surprised to see that I had lost 3 pounds and that my waist at my belly button had shrunk by 2 inches! Craziness.

Needless to say I am happy with the results, and I am glad that I took a small risk to sign up. It helped motivate me in so many ways, and the program really came at the perfect time.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I encourage you to visit Tina's site for answers as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment