Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Birthday Pictures

I know, I know. Lydia is over 13 months old! But, better late than never.

My wonderful friend Melissa took these pictures, and she is so amazing. The thing that I love about her (other than that she is so sweet and super talented) is that I didn't even notice her taking pictures - then a couple weeks later she handed over a CD with over 100 awesome edited photos on it. I don't know how she got all the shots! But she did :) Here are some of my most favorite pictures of our girl's big day.

I was so crafty for Lydia's party - and it was a ton of fun! Here are homemade cupcakes with crafted toppers.

We had a snowflake themed party. Even though it was 60 degrees that day, it worked out well.

 I also made Lydia's hair bow and tutu, and I got her a cute shirt from the Children's Place. She was so adorable!!







We had some very special guests at the party, including Aunt Jen and Gigi.

After some mingling, it was cupcake time!! She ate the whole thing.








Oh, and I also made her a birthday hat! But, this is how she felt when we tried to put it on...




After the chocolate cupcake it was time for presents! Lydia got so many toys, and lots of fun books.




And what birthday party would be complete without a wagon ride??

No comments:

Post a Comment