Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

I hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas Eve, wherever you are and whoever you are with. I apologize for the silence around here lately; there was Lydia's birthday party, then Christmas shopping, then I got a stomach bug and slept literally all day Wednesday! Then, on Thursday David surprised me by taking me to the Nutcracker for Christmas, and on Friday morning Lydia and I left for Chicago to bake cookies with my aunts, cousins, sister and mom.

It has been a wonderful Christmas season thus far (other than the being sick part), and I am excited to spend tonight and tomorrow with more family. I just adore Christmas traditions and I love that this time of year always reminds me to be thankful for all of the blessings in my life.

When I have a few more minutes I hope to post about our Christmas traditions, and soon I will be sharing adorable birthday photos with you!

Have a Merry Christmas, full of joy and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment