Saturday, December 15, 2012

7 Snapshots Saturday - Flashback

I figured out how to add more photos! I found the helpful article here.

Tomorrow my baby turns 1. So today I will post 7 of my favorite pictures from the last year (it was hard to pick only 7!!) because this week I am allowing myself time to reminisce. I am excited for Lydia's birthday, but it is hard to come to grips with how time has flown by.

I hope to post pictures from her party tomorrow... but mainly at this point I am hoping we can have the party. We brought Lydia to the doctor this morning and she has a double ear infection :( Here is to hoping she feels much better by tomorrow morning.

Now, onto the adorable pictures!


The day she was born. You can read her birth story here, and this talks about how I was feeling a year ago today - by due date!


 I can't explain how much I love this photo... I loved our little family's first Christmas.

This is one of my favorite pictures of all time! She was so tiny, and chubby and I loved going on walks with her.


The Easter hat! Click here to see more Easter pictures.

I loved Lydia's 6 month photos taken by our friend, Meagan White. It was a REALLY HOT July day, but she did great and I love looking back to when she was so chubby.

I don't even know how old Lydia was in this photo - somewhere between 4 and 7 months?? But I love it and her face just cracks me up.


And for this year's Christmas photo! What a crazy jump from the first one - she is walking all over, climbing stairs and is just so big and so much fun.

Thanks for taking the trip down memory lane with me. Stay tuned for her 12 month update, details about her party, and another chapter of our breastfeeding journey :)







No comments:

Post a Comment