Tuesday, December 11, 2012

7 snapshots... or not

Apparently I have shared too many photos with you. I am out of space!! Google has informed me that if I want to show you more adorable pictures of Lydia I have to pay some money, and I am not sure if I want to do that or not.

The alert says something like if the photos are of a certain size or smaller they don't count against my memory, but I am not technologically savvy and thus haven't figured out how to request that the photos be uploaded at a smaller resolution.

Any advice would be much appreciated! And in the meantime I am going to try to figure it out - or hand over the 30 bucks.

1 comment:

  1. You should BA able to transfer your blog to a new host (you use blogger now, right?) I'm Peru sure there is a way to export your entire blog (domain name and all) to another host. I use WordPress and I've never gotten anything about space! Try creating a free WordPress account, and in your dashboard, under tools, you will be able to import your old blog!

    ReplyDelete