Monday, February 13, 2012

Seven Snapshots "Sunday"

One day late!! But I think they are still worth posting, don't you?

 Sleeping soundly, for a few minutes, in her new swing!

Laughing at her toys on the playmat. She is so smart already!

Dressed up for a party on Saturday.

Sometimes I think you only get to see the good side of Lydia, but she has a grumpy side too.

Valentines Day outfit! My parents came down to take us out for lunch and everyone commented on Lydia in her adorable tutu :)

 Kisses from Rooney!

Precious baby girl.


And this is probably cheating, but here is a goodbye photo of both of us!



2 comments:

  1. She is so precious :) I'm glad I bumped into you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she cannot get cuter... it's just not possible! and the 'tude- the one with the yawn says, ok mom, i'm cute, take your picture, what's next? let's hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete