Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh yea... I forgot to tell you.

Remember all of that crazy math research that I did this summer? Most of you were probably thinking, "How do you research math?", or "I thought we already had math down... you know, 1+1=2."

So if you are at all curious, you should follow the link below to see the paper that we wrote about the research. It is posted on this thing called the arxiv; it's an online data base run by Cornell for papers that have been published in journals or are awaiting publication. Our paper would be in the latter category, but being posted on the arxiv is one step closer!

http://arxiv.org/abs/1202.2013

After you click on the link you can download the PDF on the right side of the page if you want to glance at the paper itself. It will look crazy... I only understand about 3/4 of it since I haven't thought about this stuff for a few months!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment