Thursday, March 31, 2011

The week at a glance

This week has gone by so fast and I just realized today that I haven’t posted much of anything.



Since Friday night everything kind of seems like a blur… On Saturday David and I went over to some of our good friends’ house and hung out with their adorable little boy.




He is so cute and so fun. We had lunch together and then my sister and brother came over to pick David and I up (now that Jen doesn’t have a car, the three of us are sharing one for the time being). Josh was


running around and Caedmon would just stare at him and then crack up laughing. It was awesome. Here is another pic :)



On Saturday night I cooked a good dinner and ate with my siblings and hubby, and then we all played some games and watched a movie.



On Sunday morning Josh helped make pancakes!



And then he ate three of them… before we all headed to church.



Sunday afternoon was spend with our family and then our life group. Then UK won a great basketball game and advanced to the final four. Go Cats!



Since the week has started I have been doing a lot of math and David has been doing a lot of law. Both of us have been having some trouble sleeping, but physically we have completely recovered from the wreck. A few of my professors gave me extensions on some of my homework assignments since my weekend turned out to be a bit more crazy than I expected. Overall it has been a fine week… but I am looking forward to the weekend!



Also, as usual, I have been amused by my pets this week.



Here is Rooney! Just look at that face.



We actually do have a cat, even though I don’t talk about her much. She is pretty adorable, but is sometimes mean.



Although most of the time Jasmine hates Rooney, sometimes she tolerates him :)




And that was my week… pretty standard and thus a little boring. But sometimes that is the life of two grad students. We like it though.



This weekend will be full of fun, so I will try to post some more exciting things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment