Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shopping Spree!

Confession: One bad habit that I have is that whenever someone compliments me on anything that I am wearing I quickly blurt out where I got it and how cheap it was. And now I will display my bad habit for all to see. Even though I do not consider myself a very fashionable person I LOVE bargains! And this Friday I found some of the best.



If you have been around me for long my aforementioned bad habit has probably led me to recommend the Gap Clearance Store to you. It is this big warehouse in Hebron, KY (aka, the middle of no where, but close to my parents’ house) which sells Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy things for really, really cheap. Now you definitely sacrifice a pleasant shopping experience for the bargains… Most of the time I have to carve out 3-4 hours so that I can pick through the crowded racks of clothes which are mostly stained or ripped. However, to me it is totally worth it. Because I am pretty patient when it comes to shopping, and since I dislike shopping in general to me outlet shopping isn’t that much worse. If I have to buy clothes, I might as well get them cheap. Thus, about 95% of my wardrobe is from this huge outlet.



My mom and sis made a trip there on Friday night and I got some great stuff. Below is me attempting to take pictures of me, who is awkward, in some of my cute new clothes.



Gap Skinny Jeans: 4.99


Banana Republic Sweater: 12:99


Banana Republic Blouse: 5.99


Banana Republic Belt: 1.99



Banana Republic tank: 4.99



Old Navy Shorts: 4.99


Gap tank: 4.99



Old Navy Jeans: 4.99


Gap Sweater: 12.99


Banana Republic top: 4.99



And here is my new spring/summer wardrobe!



All together I bought


1 belt, 1 workout top, 1 jacket (it was banana republic and seriously a steal).


2 sweaters


2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of shorts


1 blouse


4 short sleeve shirts


6 tanks


= 19 items of clothing for…. 122 bucks!



Alright, I am finished. Seriously, you should go to the Gap Clearance Store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment