Monday, April 18, 2011

Josh's Birthday

This past weekend was full of family fun as David and I headed up to NKY for another baby shower and to celebrate my little brother’s birthday. On April 16th he turned 9 and it was such a fun day!



We started the day out by eating breakfast with him, playing some wii and then going to the restaurant of his choice, Red Robin, for lunch. After that, I went to a baby shower for a bit, then David and I met him, my dad and my sister for some laser tag. That’s right… It was a lot more fun than I expected. After laser tag we played a few arcade games, like ski ball and car racing. It was so fun to be a little kid again :) It continued to be a rainy day so we went home, had some awesome chocolate cupcakes and Grater’s Ice Cream and then watched The Karate Kid (Jen’s present to Josh). On Sunday David and I got to play tennis with Josh since it was beautiful outside, and since we got Josh his own racket for his birthday. He loved his day and it was cool that it meant so much to that 9 year old boy that his sisters (and brother) came up for his birthday.



It is so crazy that he has grown up so fast… Here are lots of pictures dedicated to him and his special day!


*please ignore all pictures of me since most of them were taken when he was little and thus while I was in those horribly awkward teen years :)






















I know… he is so cute.



That was the weekend and now we are back in to the grind of school. It is getting pretty intense so I may not be posting as much in the next few weeks. But who knows… sometimes when I have lots to do I procrastinate more and thus blog more often. We will just see.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment