Sunday, October 7, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday

Well hello there... sorry about being absent all week. It was a hectic one - with lots of ups and downs. On the downside David got a really bad stomach virus last Monday and it lasted all the way till Thursday! I felt so bad for him, and taking care of him, Lydia and my work left me extremely busy. On the upside, on Monday night one of my good friends Holly had her first baby. We got to meet sweet Adeline on Tuesday, and also spent Friday night with the new parents making dinner and helping them out in any way we could. On Thursday, my best friend Meagan got into town from Florida with her little boy Alister, so we spent some time with her also this week.

Now it is Sunday and although I am very sleepy I think that this coming week will be a little less crazy. Of course I have to write and give an exam, then grade them, and then get ready to go to Chicago this weekend! So, we will see. For now, here are a few snapshots from the week (actually, just from today because I kind of forgot to get pictures in the craziness...). I added a few flashback photos because seeing baby Adeline made me want to remember Lydia as a tiny baby. It is so surreal how time truly flies by.

 Go Steelers!!! They won today :)

 I love so many things about fall, and this hat just got added to that list.

 Looking at her Daddy in this one. She is in love.

 She has so many expressions these days and it makes me laugh.

And now for a few pictures from the day Lydia was born. (Insert tear and small sigh)





No comments:

Post a Comment