Sunday, October 28, 2012

7 Snapshots - Halloween Party!

This weekend was a very busy one, but it was fun! On Friday I went over to my sister-in-law's house to make snacks for the party we were having on Saturday and then David and I went out to the Cheesecake Factory to get dessert to celebrate him passing the Bar Exam!!! It was a wonderful date and an amazing accomplishment to celebrate.

Saturday was the day of the Halloween party for all of the kiddos on David's side, and the pictures below almost begin to describe how adorable the whole event was.

 My sister got to join us, which was so much fun!

 Most of the spread created by Katie G. and I. We have witches hats, monster fingers, ghosts, pumpkins, mummies (and not pictured we had orange jello and dirt with worms). I was proud of the snacks that we made... and for me not being crafty, it was fun to do.

 Halloween costume #1: Winnie the Pooh. Tune in Wednesday (or Thursday) for #2.

 We played games - like making each other into mummies! My partner was Grayson.

 All of the kids in their costumes... this really was the best picture.

 Love!

This is why we chose Pooh for a costume - so that Lydia would match her cousin Lincoln. I love how they are just staring each other down. They are hilarious together.

Those are all the pics for tonight. We have a really big week coming up. Tomorrow David goes in for an interview at 1 (please keep him in your prayers) and on Wednesday is it Halloween, which should be fun. I can't believe that October is almost already over! It is getting way too close to Lydia first birthday, and Christmas will be here before we know it. Oh, how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment