Sunday, October 21, 2012

7 Snapshots - Pumpkin Fun

It has been a big weekend around these parts - Aunt Jen came to town, Lydia did some pumpkin carving, then some pumpkin picking, then learned to walk!! We are up to 10 steps. It is so exciting, and a little sad...

Here are some pictures of our pumpkin fun! I will post a video of her walking as soon as I get one.

On Friday night Lydia and David went to Gigi's house to carve some pumpkins and have fun in front of the fire. I got a much needed girl's night and had a ton of fun. I must say that I missed my girl though.






On Saturday morning despite the clouds and chill we decided to go to Benton Family Farm with Gigi, Aunt Jen and Uncle Josh. It was cold and rainy... but it was fun to pet sheep and cows, hold baby chicks and take a hay ride to pick our own pumpkins! This will definitely become a family tradition, but in the future we will go on a nice day :)


Now it is time to cheer on the Steelers! They are playing the Bengals, so it is a house divided over here. It is all in good fun though.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment