Sunday, August 12, 2012

We made it back from vacation! And I am exhausted. Lydia was pretty much perfect on our return trip and she is now sleeping in her crib, glad to be home. As for me, I already miss my grandma and the ocean; the strawberry daiquiris and the good books.

I could share tons of photos with you, but I think that will have to wait till tomorrow. I got 4 job offers while I was in Florida... Yep, 4. After lots of emailing, thinking, praying and talking with David I accepted two of the offers. Starting next week I will be teaching 2 courses, working about 15 hours a week. Tomorrow I have to begin the process of being hired at both institutions, getting my offices together, meeting my coworkers and bosses and preparing lessons foe this semester. To say I am nervous would be an understatement, but I am also very excited. I think it will be nice to return to work, especially on such a part time level. And an income will be nice too :)

So now I will go paint my nails and watch an episode of pretty little liars (since the bachelorette ended I needed a guilty pleasure show...) and then I will sleep in my own bed for the first time in 10 days!

Buenas noches.


No comments:

Post a Comment