Sunday, April 15, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday

How is it Sunday already? This week just flew by... probably because it was insanely busy. I proctored an exam on Monday, which meant I graded all day Tuesday, which meant I didn't start on my Friday homework until Wednesday - you get the idea. But it all got finished and now we are on the brink of starting our second to last week of classes ever!

Here are some cute pictures of our girl - she is getting SO big lately! I thought that I would feel a big transition at 3 months, but it has definitely come now, right at 4 months old. She is not a newborn anymore in any way, but is instead a big, happy, chunky baby.

 Napping somewhere other than a person's arms or the swing! With her sleep sheep of course.

 Holding that head up big time... and of course slobbering.

 Kicking those legs. They haven't stopped moving since 16 weeks gestation :)

 Haha... sunglasses and a hat from Gigi and a Bumbo hand-me-down from her cousin Lincoln come together to make this a hilarious picture.

 Sitting up! Well, more leaning back. Look at that belly!

 And those cheeks!

As usual, I am totally in love.

Have a great and restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment