Monday, April 23, 2012

Seven Snapshots "Sunday": Guest Edition

Man our weekend was so busy! But truly wonderful. It was our second to last weekend in Lexington (tear...), so we tried to see as many people as we could while also spending enough time focusing on finals and getting chores finished. I threw a baby shower on Saturday which was a ton of fun and David and I got to go on a double dinner date with a great couple Saturday night! All of the excitement and fun meant that Sunday after church was full or work and chores so I didn't have anytime to post pictures. However, I have a few minutes now, so here are some photos that one of my best friends Melissa took for my family last weekend. My side of our family hasn't had a photo taken together for almost 10 years! So it was about time, and they really turned out wonderfully. Also, I couldn't pick only 7... so there are 10, but I didn't think you would mind.












1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so happy with how these turned out! it's fun to see your favorites too :) and be sure to let people know i'm looking for models if anyone wants to let me practice on them! :)

    ReplyDelete