Sunday, April 8, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday - Easter Edition

Happy Easter! I hope that you had a wonderful day. Easter is my most favorite holiday... It is so full of hope, joy and anticipation. David and I decided to spend our Easter in Lexington with our small family of three and although we missed being at the big family gatherings in NKY we had a wonderful, relaxing day together.

Lydia's great grandparents in Florida mailed her an adorable dress last week but unfortunately it didn't fit our little peanut just yet. It will be a great summer dress! But in the meantime my mom bought her this precious outfit in Chicago last week. It is 0-3 months and luckily it fit great. After a great church service today we came back home and had a delicious lunch. Then it was time for a photo shoot!










I hope these pictures make you as happy as they make me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment