Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I just made a labor and delivery playlist (who knows if I will actually use it, but I was updating my iPod anyway so I thought I would go for it). It is 14.6 hours long... that should be good right?

Also, you should listen to an awesome song here. It makes me cry every time and I am sure that once Lydia is here it will mean even more.

I am up to random things today... walking, laundry, painting my toenails and starting an album all about our baby girl's adventure (I plan on including my weekly pictures, maternity shots, and the delivery and newborn pictures). I also might start writing in her baby book a little bit so that I will have motivation to keep up with it! Also, I am reading The Help and laying on the couch with my puppy.

It is a strange day for sure. School is done and I don't think that it has hit me quite yet. Maybe later today I will try to reflect a little bit on finishing yet another semester, and this semester in particular. But for now I think I will continue to do some random, brainless things.

1 comment: