Sunday, January 22, 2012

Seven Snapshots Sunday

Yay! I actually posted this on Sunday. I think I am getting the hang of my life as a mommy, grad student and teacher. At least today I feel like I have the hang of it :)

 #1: One month old! And officially wearing 0-3 month sleepers.

 #2: Meeting one of her many great-grandmothers. This is David's dad's mom, Mawmaw Mary.

 #3: This was taken on during Lydia's first (of many, I am sure) sleepovers at David's dad's house. We went up for a weekend and she was wonderful as usual! We stay in their finished basement which is pretty much like a 3 bedroom apartment when we go up, and since it was cold we had a space heater in the room. The heater made things nice and cozy so when we changed Lydia in the morning she actually liked being naked. I took the opportunity to get shots of her adorable belly and arm rolls!

 #4: She melts my heart with those cheeks and leopard print onesie.

 #5: Sleeping on mommy :)

 #6: She looks like her daddy in this one.

#7: Starting to find her hands!!

Hoped you enjoyed our beautiful baby girl. Have a good rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment