Monday, January 9, 2012

Seven Snapshots "Sunday"

So... clearly it isn't Sunday. However, this is something I would like to start; a weekly photo post! I think this will help me make sure to keep taking photos of my beautiful baby girl. Ideally I would like to take one a day, but even this past week it didn't happen. Hopefully I will get better about taking pictures of her because she is growing so fast already!

Last Friday we got her newborn photos taken and you will be seeing them as soon as I get them! I already got a little sneak peak on facebook and what I have seen looks great so I am really excited to see the rest.

On Saturday we just hung around the house and watched some UK basketball with some friends.

Then we just hung around. Look at Lydia's cute outfit!!


Sunday was our first real day out! We went to church in the morning and she did so great. Then we headed to NKY to watch a big Steelers game. The shirt below says "I may be small but I'm a huge Steelers Fan!". We bought it for her in Pittsburgh when she was still in my belly :)



Another cute outfit! And pretty eyes.


Haha... on this day she was so stretchy and sleepy. 


Look at those chubby cheeks. So kissable.


And there are just a few glimpses of my beautiful girl. Hopefully Seven Snapshots Sunday will continue and you can watch her grow with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment