Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Newborn Photos!

Well, I missed the seven snapshots Sunday again this week. Mostly because Monday was MLK day, thus we did not have school, so on Sunday I kept thinking it was Saturday and then before I knew it, it was Monday night and I had to get ready for the week!

Anyway, in order to not crowd the blog with tons of pictures of our girl (but would you mind, really?), I thought I would replace the forgotten Seven Snapshots Sunday with the newborn pictures that we recently got back. Thanks to Cara Dee, an amazing photographer and a dear friend, we got these pictures taken when our girl was 2 weeks old. I LOVE them! I hope you do too.

















2 comments:

  1. I love the feet picture! And all of them really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete