Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Currently I am laying on the couch with my pup at my feet feeling nauseous... I had a rough morning to say the least. It seems that my nausea is kicking it up a notch as my third trimester progresses, something that I will definitely be talking to my doctor about on Friday. I might have to increase my Zofran (I cut back to half of a dose a few months ago) or something because missing school like I did today can't become a regular thing.

However, now that I have some crackers and peanut butter in me and someone to cover my Calculus class today I can relax and rest up so that I can feel better tomorrow. I can also share my awesome maternity pictures with you!

These were taken by my dear friend, Melissa, as a gift. She is so wonderful and talented and I am very glad that we got them done. It will be a great way to remember this pregnancy. I posted some of my favorites, and really I liked them all. I was self conscious at first about showing off my pregnant belly because it just looks kind of... strange. But she had the great idea to have David paint our little girl's name on it just to make things more relaxed and fun. I guess I will show you more of those in a bit when I tell you about the name that we have picked. It worked out so great and I am glad now that we have some pictures of the bump :) I hope you enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment