Friday, January 28, 2011

Super Bowl Prank

It was a normal Wednesday afternoon in the math department. I had just gotten out of my last class of the day and I am walking into my office when I see this!



Someone in the department had decorated my desk (the one on the left) with Green Bay stuff, and Megan’s (on the right) with Steelers stuff. In case you didn’t know, The Steelers and Packers are playing in the Super Bowl next weekend, and I am a huge Pittsburgh fan while Megan loves Green Bay.



I just started cracking up! As you can see, our offices are pretty bleak and let’s just say that not many people in the Math Department are avid football fans. We have gotten so many comments over the past few days, and the funniest part is that Megan and I are two of the least obnoxious people in the department about anything (at least I think so).



The deal is we keep the decorations up until after the Super Bowl and then the team that wins gets its decorations left up for an additional week. Now, just admire the detailed work of Kayla and Stu, the people who pulled the prank…




Both teams’ logos perfectly colored with Sharpies.


And below are the family pictures… some how Kayla got a hold of pictures of our families decked out in their respective team’s apparel and she switched our faces… Hilarious.





So that might be the most exciting thing that happened to me this week…



Now I am ready for a fun weekend, although it will be full of plenty of homework since I have 3 assignments due Monday. This is around the time in the semester when grad school begins to get overwhelming… only 3 more months till summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment