Thursday, January 13, 2011

A bit about us...

I am assuming that if you are reading our blog you probably know a lot about David and I. But just in case you don’t, and mostly just because I want to post a lot of great pictures, here is all you really need to know…



David and I met when we were 8 and fell in love when we were 15. For real. Well, David claims he fell in love with me before then but we will just say 15 for now. Our long, long dating story I can save for another day. In short, we went to different high schools and met through our piano teacher. We both ended up at UK and after 5 1/2 years…

we got engaged! On May 25, 2009, one day before our 6 year anniversary we tied the knot.




We both are really close to our families, so you should see how beautiful all of them are. Here is my family (Mom, Dad, Jen and Josh).

David’s family is huge, wonderful and a little bit tough to fit in one frame. So for now, here are his brothers, Jonathan and Ryan, and his sister-in-law, Katie.

Here is Katie’s daughter, Lexi, and my little brother, Josh, making a gingerbread house together! They are so precious.

David and I love our families very much, and since we have gotten married we have started to make our own too. No babies yet, but we LOVE our pets! When we first got married we got a precious kitty named Jackson from the humane society.

Unfortunately Jackson was very sick. So we gave him the best life we could and then after a few months had to say goodbye. We were so sad, that we decided we needed another kitty. Her name is Jasmine.

Then about a year later we started innocently going to Petsmart every Saturday morning to look at puppies. However, looking at puppies will always turn into getting one and here is ours! Rescued from another humane society, Rooney :)




So this is our family now. David, me, Jasmine and Rooney.


I am sure that in the future I will tell you much more about our background, about our wonderful families and our adorable pets. Just stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment