Tuesday, April 23, 2013

To Do Lists

Lately I have a million to-do lists going on. They look something like this:

  • Change our address
  • Go through stuff in storage
  • Transfer utilities 
  • PACK!!!
Or,

  • Buy Bedding
  • Buy Washer/Dryer
  • Buy Dresser
Or,

  • Write study guide
  • Write exam
  • Finalize grades 
It is a busy time, but we are so, so excited to move and I am excited to be finished with the semester.

It is crazy how much time and energy it takes to move - and how much coordination is required when you want to do it efficiently. I think this week is going to be the hardest for me because there are a million things that I want to do, but (as David kindly reminds me approximately 6 times a day) a lot of them don't make sense to do until we have actual keys to our house.

Still, I am very much a planner and a list-maker. I like to look ahead, try to be prepared and I love to bring together a bunch of moving parts in the most efficient way possible.

So for now I will brainstorm and dream and plan, and be constantly thankful for how blessed we are.


What kinds of things are taking over your to-do lists lately?

Do you enjoy moving? Or does it stress you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment