Monday, April 8, 2013

Our weekend

This weekend we did so many fun things. David has one more long weekend of work before tax season is OVER!! I can't wait- but in the meantime I have tried to keep busy. So this past weekend I made a trip to Lexington to see old friends. The trip definitely made me nostalgic for our wonderful times there. I visited the math department, hung out with our oldest, best friends and spend the night with my sister. Lydia was mostly great (she only threw a couple tantrums), and she slept wonderfully in her pack and play. On Saturday we ate delicious Magee's donuts, took a walk at the arboretum with my adorable pregnant friend, then met another friend's new baby.




On Sunday David and I got to go to the zoo together!! It was a beautiful day and an absolute blast. Lydia is at a great age for this and he loved it all. The manatees and fish were her favorite though... And the peacock!!










All in all it was a fantastic weekend. Now that spring has sprung I am kind of over working- so I am glad I only have three more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment